About the Bulk Data Requests category

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Hi Mark. Many thanks. Much appreciated.

@MArkWilliams

Hi Mark. I too would be grateful if I could be contacted by someone on the customer care team who could let me know what datasets are available as Bulk Data. Ive already downloaded the live companies dataset but I was interested in what else was available.

Before I knew about this forum I made an enquiry through the Companies House Contact Centre on 24/7/18 but havent heard anything back yet.

Thanks MarkJ

Hi

Id be grateful if someone could get in touch with me. Thanks

I passed your details onto our customer care department. I check that you are on their list to contact.

Hello Mark,

May I also receive the bulk data file for all the officers? Thank you!

Regards,
Hainan

Hello,

I am interested in the companies that have been dissolved in the last two years (2017 and 2018). Is there any dataset already available for that? I have checked and cannot find it. Is it possible to have it? Thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams

Please would it be possible to receive a bulk file of all available data?

Thanks
Jonny

Hi

Apologies for chasing but I haven’t yet hear a reply to this. Please could you come back to me when you get the chance?

Thanks
Jonny

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Hi Can you please pass my details to the customer care team as I would like to discuss bulk data.
Many thanks

Dear @MArkWilliams - I would be interested in obtaining the bulk data product, can you please pass my details on to your customer care team so I can proceed ?

Good morning, I too would like to speak to someone about the Bulk Data product. Could you please ask someone on the the cusrtomer care team to get in touch? Many thanks.

I need to get All Companies for a specific industry using your API.
Using the Search Company API, I’m only able to get up to 1000 items.
Passing items_per_page 100 and start_index 1000 returns 416 Requested Range not Satisfiable even if total results is beyond 1000

We need bulk data for Companies with Nature of Business in LLP & LTD. Please pass my details with Customer Care Team.

Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon

Have you tried our company data product?
http://download.companieshouse.gov.uk/en_output.html

Hi

I’d like to speak with someone re bulk data requests - we want to obtain accounts data (turnover, profit, tax etc.). We know some is available in the Free Accounts Data Product but not for every company

Thanks

Ian