2 Likes

Hi, I’d like to request a bulk data file of:

all officer information
if company status = active
officer role = director AND active
and officer country of residence = Wales

Thanks

1 Like

Our bulk product contains all officers, it is up to you to process the file and select the appropriate entries for your use.
I will pass your details onto our customer care team and they will contact you shortly.

Hi Mark, I still haven’t heard from the customer care team, do you know what the typical turnaround time is on these data requests?

Thanks

1 Like

a day or so. I will investigate…

Hi, I’d like to request a bulk data file of:

• all officer information - Company Officers, Officer Appointment List, Officer disqualifications
  • Insolvency (incl. Filing history)
  • Charges
    Thanks
1 Like

Good morning everyone,

I would like to request all available bulk data on officers and appointments.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Eirik

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Hi

We’ve had a few requests recently that can’t be solved through the api (specifically looking for particular director details) so the only way to resolve would be to download all officers from all companies through the api and process locally which would take some time. What are the costs/requirements for the bulk data via ftp ?

Tony

Hi

Sorry @MArkWilliams I should have also asked if you can pass my details onto your customer care team also so that we can get access to the bulk officer data. Many thanks

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Many thanks Mark

Tony.

Hi. I would be grateful if I could be contacted by someone on the customer care team who could let me know what dataset is available as Bulk Data. I’m looking at the moment for company and officer data. Many thanks.

Hi Mark. Many thanks. Much appreciated.

@MArkWilliams

Hi Mark. I too would be grateful if I could be contacted by someone on the customer care team who could let me know what datasets are available as Bulk Data. Ive already downloaded the live companies dataset but I was interested in what else was available.

Before I knew about this forum I made an enquiry through the Companies House Contact Centre on 24/7/18 but havent heard anything back yet.

Thanks MarkJ

Hi

Id be grateful if someone could get in touch with me. Thanks

I passed your details onto our customer care department. I check that you are on their list to contact.

Hello Mark,

May I also receive the bulk data file for all the officers? Thank you!

Regards,
Hainan

Hello,

I am interested in the companies that have been dissolved in the last two years (2017 and 2018). Is there any dataset already available for that? I have checked and cannot find it. Is it possible to have it? Thanks