Bulk data for all the api endpoints

Hi,

Would it be possible to receive the bulk data files from following datatypes?

• Officers
  • Registers
  • Charges
  • Filing History
  • Insolvency
  • Exemptions
  • Establishments

Thank you in advance,

Lucas

2 Likes

Any updates on this topic? My questions via email aren’t getting answered aswell.

1 Like

You will be contacted shortly

1 Like

I am also interested in this data.

1 Like

I got contacted with an overview of all the bulk files. Then I got redirected to another team to provide the ftp access. Haven’t heard back from them for the credentials and it has been more than a week.
I am trying to get access to these files for over a month now…

1 Like

Would you like API endpoints to receive the bulk data files from following datatypes?

• Company profile
  • Charges
  • Financials
  • Share Holder
  • PSC
1 Like

Dear @MArkWilliams, I would also be interested in getting company and officer bulk data. Could you please arrange someone to reach out to me about it? Thank you really very much!

please can you confirm that you have been contacted by a member of the customer care team regarding bulk products.

Yes, I was contacted and my question was properly answered. Thank you alot

Dear @MArkWilliams, is it possible to get an access to the snapshots above too?

By the way, I found the text at https://developer-specs.company-information.service.gov.uk/streaming-api/guides/overview#timepoints:

As the stream delivers realtime information, you cannot use it to obtain a complete copy of the data held at Companies House. You can, however, use it to keep a dataset current.
For this purpose, Companies House produces snapshot datasets that you can import into a database, and subsequenlty keep current with the streaming API.
The snapshots contain the stream timepoint at which they were taken. By connecting to the streaming endpoint with this timepoint, you will pick up the stream where the snapshot left off.

But I couldn’t find the timepoint field in any public datasets

Regards,
Roman

In the future the intention is to implement snapshots for each API resource so users can get a full data set and then process the streamed updates to keep it up to date, but unfortunately this work has been delayed.
Until then, the process to obtain the initial download of baseline data is not straightforward. It would be from our online data products (Companies House data products - GOV.UK) or legacy bulk products, however, file formats, data fields and descriptions vary.

Thank you, @MArkWilliams!

By the way, can I get the bulk data as a topic starter?
I’m interested in officers and the filing history data

Hi,

Would it be possible to receive the bulk data files from Officers?
can you please help me with that
Thank you in advance,

@MArkWilliams HI i am looking for historic bulk data for officers and companies thanks.