Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

We are also interested in bulk officer data, could you kindly forward our details as well?

We’d also be interested in this data. Can we get access as well?

Thanks
Chris.

Hello @MArkWilliams

I am also interested in the bulk data (especially officers details) . Could you forward my contact to customer care team?

Thanks,
Alex

Hi @MArkWilliams

Would it be possible to send me the bulk data for officer details as well please?

Many thanks,
Amy

@MArkWilliams - I would also like further details on bulk filling data. Could you put me in touch with the correct person please.

Thank you for sending me the bulk product.

One question: what is the correspondence between office records in the bulk product and those found via the web search tool?

For example, If I want to get all companies which have appointed “SECRETARIAT BUSINESS SERVICES LTD” as an officer. These can be identified in the bulk product using person number 104524220001.

The matching web urls seem to be

Why has this been split into two different records? Is there a way to go from the person number in the bulk product to the web url for these appointments?

Thanks
Iain

Hi @MArkWilliams, I would also like further details on bulk filling data. Would it be possible for you to put me in touch with the customer care team as well please. Many thanks.

Hi @MArkWilliams, I’m also interested in obtaining the bulk data for company officers. Could you please put me in touch with the right people?

Thanks

Hello @MArkWilliams. I would also be interested in the directors bulk data product.

Thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams, I’m also interested by this product.

Thanks.

Dear all,
I would also be interested in this.
Thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would be interested in getting the bulk data too.

Many Thanks !

Hi @MArkWilliams

I’d like the bulk data as well

Thanks!

Good afternoon @MArkWilliams,

I’m interested in the Companies House Bulk Officer data.

Can you assist?

My apologies for repeating the same request as everyone.

Best regards,

Eirik Lykken

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

1 Like

Hi again,

Is there any estimated time frame to hear from customer care regarding this subject?

Thank you

so sorry, you should have been contacted already.
I will remind the customer care team right now.

I wish to make an observation. There are 79 posts on this thread alone, which demonstrates substantial recurrent demand for bulk officer details, yet CH is still handling this manually, with Mr Williams acting as messenger to a “customer care team”, which is probably not the best use of his time. Why not just put the bulk files on your web site, as you do with basic company data, and let users download without having to go through this message box and negotiating with a team? It also creates a concern that terms offered to different users may be non-standardised. If they are standardised (as they should be, for fairness), then any terms and conditions could be specified on the download page. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I’m interested in the Companies House Bulk Officer data.
Could you please pass my request on to the care team?
Thank you!
Alvin

hi @MArkWilliams, I’m interested in a bulk download of filings / companies is that still possible?

Thanks!

-Raul