Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

so sorry, you should have been contacted already.
I will remind the customer care team right now.

I wish to make an observation. There are 79 posts on this thread alone, which demonstrates substantial recurrent demand for bulk officer details, yet CH is still handling this manually, with Mr Williams acting as messenger to a “customer care team”, which is probably not the best use of his time. Why not just put the bulk files on your web site, as you do with basic company data, and let users download without having to go through this message box and negotiating with a team? It also creates a concern that terms offered to different users may be non-standardised. If they are standardised (as they should be, for fairness), then any terms and conditions could be specified on the download page. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I’m interested in the Companies House Bulk Officer data.
Could you please pass my request on to the care team?
Thank you!
Alvin

hi @MArkWilliams, I’m interested in a bulk download of filings / companies is that still possible?

Thanks!

-Raul

Hi,
would also like getting bulk export for officers… Is that possible?

Thank you,
Marija.

Hm, no one contacted me yet. Can someone share this data?
Thank you,
Marija

Would you please refer me to the correct contact at Company’s House to gain access to this data. Thanks

Hi Mark,

Can I be contacted for directors bulk data?

Hi Mark

I would very much be interested in bulk data also. Is it possible for someone to contact me, please?

Regards,

Richard

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Have you been contacted regarding this?

I am also interested in the entire data set offering. Would appreciate if someone from the team can reach out to me and explain the commercials for the same. Thank You

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me re this data.

I would also like a copy of the Company Director details as I’m currently hitting the API quite heavily to get the information - be great if it coul dbe a one-off download.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me

Could I please be contacted as well? I would really like to have the disqualified directors dataset.

Hi @MArkWilliams! I would also like to get the entire dataset! Would really appreciate if someone from the team can reach out!

Best Regards,
Neeraj Khadagade

Hi, bulk psc_data don’t have occupation information, is there any bulk data download option where I can get all data just like the API?

I would also like the entire data set for disqualified directors