Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

Hi Mark,

I am also interested of getting bulk data, particularly on Charges and Officers. Let me know how to proceed.

Hi @mfairhurst

Could I please also be put in contact with the relevant person for bulk officers data?

Thanks a lot in advance!

@patrick_scott
@marfi

I have asked for contact to be made

Thanks

@mfairhurst

I am also interested of getting bulk data, particularly on Officers. Please let me know how to proceed.

Mark,

I’m interested in the data mentioned in this thread as well. I messaged you a while ago but didn’t receive any reply. Could you please forward my contact information to the relevant people?

Thanks

Hi @mfairhurst,

Do you have any development on this, I still haven’t received anything.

Same here, @mfairhurst, I’m still interested in the data and still have no progress.

@mfairhurst, @mfairhurst_gmail, Thank you for making this data open source. I am doing a research currently and for those purposes, I really need the data on company directors and I am interested in getting bulk data on officers and charge filling.
Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Best,
Farida

Good Afternoon Mark,

You are probably tired of hearing this but I am also interested in a bulk download for active officer details.

Regards

Andy

@andy_green76

I have passed the request to our customer team so someone will be in touch.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

Hi @mfairhurst

Could I please also be put in contact with the relevant person for bulk officers data?

Thanks a lot in advance!

@mfairhurst

Mark,

Please can you put me in touch with the relevant person in regard to access to bulk exports of officers data?

Many thanks,

@dawson
@tpqq321

I have passed the request to our customer team so someone will be in touch.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

Hi @mfairhurst, please could you add me to the list of those interested in a bulk download of officers data too. Thanks very much!

Hi All,
Did one of you finally got those bulk officer/filing file ?

I didn’t manage to get them

@mfairhurst

Hi

I would be interested in obtaining bulk file version of this data to reduce the number API calls needed. Is it possible to talk to someone about this?

Thanks

@mfairhurst

Hi Mark,

I am interested in bulk data about officers. My application aims to match a long list of people (100k) against your officers database, and that requires one API call for each person. Could you kindly pass my request to the customers team?

Best
Oleg

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Hi Mark
Could you pass on a request for me (tony.hirst@open.ac.uk rather than gmail address I’m registered to the forum with) re: getting a bulk dataset of company officer details.

thanks
–tony