Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

Hi ,

Is there any download link for bulk download of Director / Officer information.??
Else we need to hit the search officer api million times to get the officer information.

Hi Kay,

Did you get the resolution??

I am also interested in the bulk data for officers

Hello
I may have missed a communication from you. Where can I find this data is it available for download.

Kindest regards
Kay

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Hi Mark,

Can you please put me in touch with the team for bulk downloads please?

Many thanks,
Phil

@mfairhurst
Hi
could you kindly send me e_mail to get data in contact with relevant person as well?
thanks

@fa_pooladrag

I have passed on your details so someone will be in contact.

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

Hi,

Could you also send me the email address so I can get in touch with the relevant person.

Regards
Mike

Hi,
@MArkWilliams @mfairhurst
Could you also send me the email address to get in touch with relevant person as well?

Hi @MArkWilliams,

Could you please forward my details to your colleagues in customer service regarding a bulk file with the officers details.

Many thanks,

Hello @MArkWilliams,

I am also interested in this data. Could you forward my contact to customer care team?

Regards,
Adrian

Hi @MArkWilliams

I am also interested in the bulk data. Can you forward my details as well?

Thanks
Iain

Hi @MArkWilliams

How long should it take to get a response about bulk requests?

Thanks
Iain