Feature request: API endpoint that returns all mutations for a specified day/timeframe

Hello CH,

Could you please implement an API endpoint that takes the resource type and a date/timeframe as parameters, and returns all mutations to the register for that resource and for the specified date(s)?

At the moment, the API is someone static: You can’t know which resources have changed/added unless you make these API requests. An overview of all changes to the register could help us to more specifically make API requests to keep our copy of the CH register up-to-date.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sam

I’ve not made use of it but I believe this was part of the point of the etag members for each resource. I agree that in many cases it doesn’t save much effort as you have to make the request (returning data anyway) to get the eTag. It would help if you were doing lots of post-processing of data or wanted to find out if a large resource (filing history for a very active company) had changed.

If it every appears, the “streaming api” would presumably give you something like this functionality.