Filtering of lists - active items?

Will there be a method for filtering for “active” items in lists? I suspect there’s at least as much demand for searching for unsatisfied charges, active officers etc. as for the whole list so it might even reduce load. This has been asked for officers list a while ago, with the reply:

I also notice there’s an “unfiltered_count” (although still listed as “unfiletered_count” in the docs…) in the the charges resource object, but currently you can’t request any filters!

This would be useful for various lists e.g. charges list, company officers list, psc list, psc statements list (insolvency always seems to return all results, presumably not so many repeated insolvencies!).

I guess (not tried yet) it’s possible to use order_by=resigned_on (or possibly “-resigned_on”) when requesting the officers list to put inactive officers after those who are still active but a proper filter would be much more helpful.

I have passed this question onto the technical architect team and I will let you know when I get an answer.

1 Like

This feature was requested about 6 years ago but still is not included…Have you guys any plan to implement this?