Follow Service Account Limit

This question isn’t related to the API, but I don’t know where else to ask. Is there a maximum number of companies that I can add to the follow service for my own personal account?

No, there is no limit, but you will have to manage these yourself and obviously the more companies you follow the more emails you will get.

That’s great, thanks for the quick reply.

Hi @MArkWilliams,
I’ve got two follow up questions on this:-

• is there a plan to allow signups to happen through the API?
  • would it be acceptable to post the signup using headless chrome etc?

The use case I have is that we want to monitor a couple of thousand companies; and rather than regularly poll the API, we’d prefer to get an alert when the filing happens. We’re happy to process an email, so if I can make the maintenance of that list easy… then I’d be quite happy!

Thanks in advance,
Martin

Hi, we want to monitor about 10,000 Corporate customers - is there a way to bulk upload to “Follow”? Thanks

A subscription function for the API for Filing History updates would be very high on our wish list too. Obviously we can use the “Follow” function / email notification, but for following a lot of companies this isn’t suitable due to manual subscription. (Does anyone have a good solution for automating that?).

Any possibility of finding out how likely such a feature is?

If anyone at CH could indicate whether the following notification ideas may progress that would be useful too:

“PSC streaming API”:

“notifications for updates to enum constants”: