Wrong country for NF004299

This company, registered as a foreign company in Northern Ireland (prefix NF) appears to be incorporated in a country called “BT3 BUSINESS CENTRE”:

In fact, its filings show that it is incorporated in New Zealand. Please can this be corrected?

Separate issue but while looking at this company in Beta it didn’t show the link to “UK Establishments”.

However requesting them via the API (/company/NF004299/uk-establishments) did return that data, and in addition searching in Beta on the company’s name also shows the UK establishment and it (/company/BR013945) appears normal in Beta.

I note that the API didn’t show a UK establishments item in the “links” section of the company profile - if that’s relevant?

Yes we are aware of this issue and a data fix is due to be run on Thursday 6/04/2017 to resolve it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

The particular company seems not to have changed yet (in Beta, at least). BTW in the documentation of companyProfile resource I notice that the “uk_establishments” field in “links” has disappeared. (Unless I’m hallucinating and it was never there to start with…).