416 error when start_index > 900

Hi - I am trying to get a full list of officers matching to a certain string, in this case “the stuart projects lp” which yields 6676 results.

This is necessary since officers have not been reconciled and to get all appointments a certain officer has one needs to fuzzy match all possible officer results based on “title” and “address_snippet”.

Is there a way we can get either a bulk officer product uploaded every month or so, and/or no limit on paging officer_search results?

Thanks -
Gabriele

We do offer a bulk officer product. would you like a customer care team member to contact you ?

That’d be lovely! Thank you. Do you have something similar for appointments too?

No problem. A member of our customer care department will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements.

Hi Mark,

Can you please contact me about the bulk option as well, please? Thanks!

A member of our customer care department will contact you shortly.

Hi Mark

I could also be interested in this. Could you contact me too?

Best,
Eoin

Hi Mark,

I am also interested in this product. Please could you put me in contact with someone to access it? I am trying to get access to the full results of a company search and I am currently restricted to start index < 900.

Many thanks,

Madeleine

Hi Mark,

Happy I found this thread. I am also interested in this product. I am trying to get access to the full results of a company search and I am currently restricted to start index < 900. Could you put me in contact with someone to access it?

Many thanks,

Ian

Hi Mark,

Happy I found this thread. I am also interested in this product. I am trying to get access to the full results of a company search and I am currently restricted to start index < 900. Could you put me in contact with someone to access it?

Many thanks,

Rutuja

Hi Mark,

I’m also getting [code] => 416 [message] => Requested Range Not Satisfiable] for results 1000+ although I’m working within the rate limit. Please could you contact me?

Thanks

“Shortly” indeed. This problem has persisted for over a year

Hi Mark,

Happy I found this thread. I am also interested in this product. I am trying to get access to the full results of a company search and I am currently restricted to start index < 900. Could you put me in contact with someone so I can get bulk access?

Many thanks,
Patrick