'Active' on API but 'Proposal to Strike Off' on Bulk Data Download

The status for the company below is listed as ‘Active’ with a flag for Accounts Overdue on the Beta site and the API:

But in the bulk data download, it is listed as ‘Active - proposal to strike off’. I can’t see any filing that should have removed the proposal to strike off. What am I missing here?

BasicCompanyData-2019-02-01-part2_6.zip from Companies House

Any response at all on this? Why is data different on API and the bulk data download?

We are looking into this. At the moment it looks like the bulk product is not correct, but when the bulk product was produced could be the issue. I have referred this for investigation and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Hi Just got this back:-

On the 1st February when the bulk product was run, the status for the company was ‘Ordinary Objection In Force’ which the bulk product shows as ‘Active - Proposal to Strike off’. Since then, on the 4th February a ‘Promise To File was logged’ with the Companies House Compliance team which changed the action code to ‘PTF After DEF3(S)’. This action code does not generate the ‘Active - Proposal to Strike off’ status and therefore is just shown as ‘Active’ on CHS. If the bulk product was run now, then that would also show this company as ‘Active’.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mark, thanks for the response. It makes sense now; I wasn’t aware that a company status could change without a filing being shown in the filing history.