API status as we are getting timeouts

Hi, is there a noticeboard or site we can go to for checking the status of the API? Our bulk update has stopped working properly as of yesterday - we get responses from http requests, but very slowly (these intermittently fail as well with various error messages). After a few hours we stop getting responses altogether and the job fails (usually the whole job completes in 40 minutes). We have throttled requests to ensure we don’t exceed the limits, and in some of the response XML we see error messages about unusually high traffic. If there’s a status site I’ll just check that for updates going forward… Thanks!

That would be helpful for us also. Aside from this forum I’m not aware of any “service noticeboard” site but for a basic “up / down” status there’s the API health check endpoint:

(Thread Ping Companies House service )

I note you mention “the response XML” - did you mean the JSON response from CH API or was this something from the XML Gateway interface (forum)?

Hi Voracity, thanks for the reply, apologies I think I am in the wrong forum but fairly new to this project and didn’t know there was a different one. It appears to be the correct place as others are getting similiar issues, so thanks!