Associated companies of disqualified officers

Hi,
I started exploring the Companies House data a couple of days ago. It looks very interesting. What I am attempting to do is to build a network of officers and companies, specially the disqualified officers and the companies they served in. From the API what looks like is that I can search for companies, officers, and disqualified officers by their titles. However, I would like to get all the information for companies, officers, and disqualified officers together. I was wondering how can I get that type of bulk data.
And my 2nd query is that from company queries I do not get any information about the officers and querying the officers and disqualified officers doesn’t provide any direct information about the companies they are or were associated with. And the only roundabout way I can see of connecting companies to officers is through ‘GET /officers/{officer_id}/
appointments’. However, for this I would need “officer_id” which I can’t figure out in the Search Officer and Search Disqualified Officer outcomes. So my question is how and where I can get officer_id for officers and connect them to the companies they have been linked to in past and present.
Would appreciate a helpful response.
Best.
Habiba

A member of our customer care department will contact you.