Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me re this data.

I would also like a copy of the Company Director details as I’m currently hitting the API quite heavily to get the information - be great if it coul dbe a one-off download.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me

Could I please be contacted as well? I would really like to have the disqualified directors dataset.

Hi @MArkWilliams! I would also like to get the entire dataset! Would really appreciate if someone from the team can reach out!

Best Regards,
Neeraj Khadagade

Hi, bulk psc_data don’t have occupation information, is there any bulk data download option where I can get all data just like the API?

I would also like the entire data set for disqualified directors

Hi Mark, I’d also like a copy of the bulk file please if you can ask the right person to get in touch? Many thanks

Would you like someone to contact you regarding our bulk products ?

Hi Mark, that would be great please

Hi @MArkWilliams

I would very much be interested in bulk data as well. Is it possible for someone to contact me, please?

Kind regards,
Yassine

HI @MArkWilliams
I would also be interested in bulk officer data.
Thanks and kind regards,
John

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I’m also interested in officer and filing bulk data. Can someone from the team contact me as well please?

Thanks !

Hi @MArkWilliams.

I am also interested in the bulk officer data. Do you know if it would contain the officers of dissolved companies from 2010 to today?

Thanks!

Hi, the bulk data product for officers is only for live companies.

Hope this helps

@MArkWilliams Hi, can you please get in touch with me, we are also looking for bulk data. We have tried with the APIs but we are being rate limited.
Thanks,
Rachel

Hi,

I would also like the bulk information for the officers. Could you please send to me.

Thanks

Ash

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Hello,

We’re interested in a bulk export for filing documents. We looked at using the Companies House API but for large volumes of companies this is difficult and doesn’t make sense.

Please could someone contact me about this?

Thanks!
Samantha