Calculating list of Accounts made up to dates for a company

I’m just looking at trying to build a list of all possible Accounts made up to dates for a company, does Companies House provide this list (I assume they hold it internally)? Otherwise looking at the API it looks like I need to parse the Filing History list looking for items that have one of the following descriptions:

'change-account-reference-date-company-previous-extended' : "**Previous accounting period extended** from {made_up_date} to {new_date}"
'change-account-reference-date-company-previous-shortened' : "**Previous accounting period shortened** from {made_up_date} to {new_date}"
'change-account-reference-date-company-current-extended' : "**Current accounting period extended** from {made_up_date} to {new_date}"
'change-account-reference-date-company-current-shortened' : "**Current accounting period shortened** from {made_up_date} to {new_date}"

I then would need to grab the {made_up_date} and {new_date} fields and work out the changes backwards from the current ARD. Is this my best option?

There are bulk products that maybe of interest to you.
One can be found at Companies House