Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would be interested in the bulk download of officer/director data too. Can you please share details?

Many thanks.

Hopefully you have all been contacted by now. Please reply if you have NOT.

@MArkWilliams can I get access as well? Thanks in advance

Mark, unfortunately i still was not contacted …

Hi Mark,
I would be obliged if I could more information about bulk download of officer/director data.

Could you please add me to the list?

Kindest regards
L

How can I get director data @MArkWilliams and you please get someone to contact me?

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would be interested in the bulk download of officer/director data too. Can you please share details?

Many thanks.

Hi Sorry to increase the workload, but I’d like to add myself to the list of people wanting active director data in bulk please.
Thanks @MArkWilliams , greatly appreciated.

D

@MArkWilliams I’d love to find out how to get a copy of the Officer/Director dataset in bulk - please do point me in the right direction!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

Is it possible to access the Companies House Bulk Directors / Officer data.
Would you please pass my request on to the care team?
Thanks
Vic

Hi @MArkWilliams could I please get a bulk download of officer data as well? Many thanks!

Hi,

I don’t suppose anyone has processed this data using a python script and translated the whole thing into JSON format?

Hi @MArkWilliams could I also get the bulk download of officer data please? Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

Could I please get a bulk download of officer data as well?

Thanks!

A response has been sent this afternoon.

Apologies for the delay, a response has been sent today.

1 Like

Hi, can I get access to that data too ? Thanks :slight_smile:

A response has been sent to you this afternoon.

Hi @MArkWilliams, @cwebb,

Please could I also get access to a bulk extract of officer/appointment data? Would be great to know how to go about being able to refresh the extract on a regular basis too.

Thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams, @cwebb

I’m also interested in getting officer and director bulk data.

Can I get someone from the care team to reach out to me please? Thanks!