Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

Hi @MArkWilliams ,

I’m also interested in officer and filing bulk data. Can someone from the team contact me as well please?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi @MArkWilliams ,

I’m also interested in bulk officer data. Can someone from the team contact me as well please?

Thank you!

HI @MArkWilliams - The bulk officer product sounds like it would be useful. Can somebody please contact me. Thanks Matt

Hi @MArkWilliams

I would also like access to bulk data and am namely after the following;

:black_small_square:︎Directors name
:black_small_square:︎Directors contact address
:black_small_square:︎Directors date of birth (month & year)
:black_small_square:︎Person of significant control
:black_small_square:︎Company name
:black_small_square:︎Company address
:black_small_square:︎Company number
:black_small_square:︎Incorporation date
:black_small_square:︎Status: I.e. “Active”
:black_small_square:︎SIC Code

These are all public record and would therefore like the bulk data for this.

Can you help.

Thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I’m also interested in bulk officer data. Can someone from the team contact me as well please?

Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would also be interested in the bulk officer data if someone can contact me.

Thanks!

a bulk download of officer data would be really useful for us. Please can someone contact me about this? Thanks.

Hi @MArkWilliams

I work as a journalist for a national news media organisation. I’m also keen on obtaining access to the officer/director data. Please could you help?

Thanks,
Ganesh

Hi @MArkWilliams ,
I would like to be added to the update service to receive a daily update file for the officers dataset.
Please could customer care contact me.

Thanks,
Brian

If you have not already been contacted, someone from our customer care team will be contacting you.

Hi @MArkWilliams, would it be possible to get the bulk download of the officer data? Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams, would it be possible to get the bulk download of the officer/director data? Many thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would like to request a download of the officer data plus find out how we can receive a regular, updated list going forward.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @MArkWilliams could I also get a bulk download of the officer/director data please?
Thank you

Hi @MArkWilliams

Could I also get a bulk download of the officer / director data please?

Thanks!

@MArkWilliams could I please throw my hat in the ring to request a link for bulk officer data download? Disqualified officers bulk data , in addition to this, would be great but I believe that isn’t available yet.

Hi @MArkWilliams would be great if I could also get the link for the bulk download of the officer/director data.

Many thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams, could I also get the link to access company officer data?

Thanks.

How can I get bulk data with the API. I am looking to do an analysis with the data of company profile, charges, PSC, shareholder etc. How do I go about it?

Hi @MArkWilliams sorry haven’t heard back from CH since my last post requesting access to bulk officers data. Any chance of getting my hands on it now? Thanks