Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

is there any more information on the issues I been having with the bulk officer data file (Prod195)

Hey @MArkWilliams – I’m interested in getting officer and director bulk data. Can I get someone to reach out to me about it?

Hey @MArkWilliams – Can I request the latest officer and director bulk data.

Thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams - Can I also request the latest officer and director bulk data files

Thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams - may I request the latest officer & director bulk files, please ?
Thanks !

Hi @MArkWilliams, please can you assist us in receiving the both the officer and director and charges bulk data files. Appreciate.

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would also like to request bulk data for officers and disqualified officers if possible?

Thank you

Hi @MArkWilliams - any chance you can provide this for me ?
Thanks !

Have you all now been contacted by someone from our customer care team?

No, I have not. Please let me know if I can get access

So sorry. I will chase that up.

Our customer care team have told me they have been in touch with you. Is there something else you are waiting for?

Hi Mark,

I don’t believe I’ve received anything.
Can you confirm the email used in the comms ?

Thanks !

Hi @MArkWilliams,

If possible, I would also like to request bulk data of officers and disqualified officers.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @MArkWilliams, could you please let me know if I could get access to the officers and disqualified officers dataset? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

@MArkWilliams i need Latest Officers/Director Data thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams ,

Is it possible to get access to the officers and disqualified officers datasets?

Thank you

Hi @MArkWilliams

I am also interested in obtaining a bulk download of officer/director data (and keeping an internal copy updated on a regular basis). If possible, I would appreciate details on accessing or requesting this information. Thank you for your assistance.

Many thanks!

@MArkWilliams I sent over an ssh key on the 2nd of May, but haven’t been updated yet. I was communicating with someone last month, but was waiting on a response about some structural questions. Is it just a case of waiting for someone to get back to me via email?

‘Sent over an ssh key’ ? to who? why?
‘Communicating with someone last month’ ? Who? about what?