Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

Hi @MArkWilliams, please can I request access to the bulk download of office/director information please.

thanks a lot

mike

A member of our customer care team will contact you shortly.

Hello - can I get this too please ?

Regards
Andy

@MArkWilliams Hello, could I ask for this data as well?

Thanks a lot!
Michal

Hi @MArkWilliams, please can I request for a rate limit increase on this service? It’s for both Company and Officer information.

Thanks very much.

Paul

Hi @MArkWilliams !

Can I please get access to officers bulk data too?

Thanks!

Hi @MArkWilliams, I would also like access to the bulk officer/director data, please.

Hi @MArkWilliams, I would also like to request access to the bulk officer/director data please.

Hi @MArkWilliams, I too would like to request access to the bulk officer/director data please

Hi @MArkWilliams, I would also like to request access to the bulk officer/director data please.

A member of our customer care team will contact you all shortly.

Hi there, yet another one…I would like to request access to the bulk offiicer / director data please

Hi @MArkWilliams could I also please request access to the bulk download.

Thanks

Hi @MArkWilliams, no one from customer service has not gotten in touch yet: When can I expect to hear back from a team member?
Thanks

Hi

Can I also be added to the bulk data list

Can I also be added to the list for this data request @markwilliams ?

I would love to get access to download of the bulk officer and director data as well.

Sorry to add to the list, but could I also get access to this data request @MArkWilliams.

Cheers.