Document API doesn't work, returns 0 error

I’m just trying to test examples through the API docs at https://developer.companieshouse.gov.uk/document/docs/document/id/fetchDocumentMeta.html

I have generated a new key just to show that I have the correct Authorization token etc. The key is oUq7li2wtcJKDmL8vEDXW0FO2YestNQAIiyt-T4v so when I encode oUq7li2wtcJKDmL8vEDXW0FO2YestNQAIiyt-T4v: (i.e. blank password) with base64 then my access token is b1VxN2xpMnd0Y0pLRG1MOHZFRFhXMEZPMlllc3ROUUFJaXl0LVQ0djo=

This is what when i try to fill in the form at the bottom of the URL at the top with the relevant details:

Request
GET /document/gh438fghd09euthg829 HTTP/1.1
Host: document-api.companieshouse.gov.ukundefined
Authorization: Basic b1VxN2xpMnd0Y0pLRG1MOHZFRFhXMEZPMlllc3ROUUFJaXl0LVQ0djo=
Response status
0 error
Response body
Failure while contacting API. Some possible causes are connection problems or cross-origin resource sharing protection. Please check javascript domains registered against APIKey / OAuth2 registration.

What am I doing wrong?

I’m not sure the document API “try it out” has worked for a long while. (This definitely does work using the API though.)

Here’s Companies House in 2016 saying it needed to be fixed. I’ve not seen anything since which suggests it has been.

This was reported in other posts also.