Expired SSL Certificate

Hi,
A url returned by the document api has an expired certificate, any chance of getting this renewed?

https://frontend-doc-api.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Thanks

All fixed.
Apologies for that.
We upgraded the document API this morning, but they referenced the recently expired certificates.

We’re still getting errors when trying to communicate with both the regular API and Document API. Am working through trying to pinpoint exactly where in the process… however the link arthur posted is still showing as expired cert/unsafe if I browse directly.

Thanks for you patience.
The certificate configuration would not update, so we have built a new document api and changed DNS over to that one.
It should all be ok now.
Sorry for the delay in resolution.

Thanks for the update Mark. Arthur’s link doesn’t get the security error any more, although it does go to a 404 error page (although maybe it’s supposed to).

However we’re currently still getting 404 errors on all requests sent to the API (the regular API, not Documents). I have no idea if this is related or not, but the timing suggests it is. My initial thought is it’s security protocol related, however that had generated a different more specific error in the past.

This is using a key that still works if I go through the API directly, and from two different locations, so shouldn’t be an IP related either, which suggests to me it’s nothing to do with our account.

I’m trying to get more information, but as it stands every request we sent to the regular api is coming back with a generic 404 error.

Sorry to hear about you API issue.
We have only changed the document_api today.
I have checked and in the last hour the API has had a million company profile requests and 250,000 filing history requests.
There are no calls logged against the API.
If this issue continues, let us know.
You could also post a new problem in this forum to see if anyone else is getting the same issue.

Seems to be slowly resolving itself. It was an odd one. We still get an occasioal 404, but most calls are going through fine now. Possibly some kind of caching issue at our end. Very strange, but thanks for checking that stuff.

You’re welcome. Glad it is (nearly) sorted.