Finding newly registered companies

Is there a way (current or planned) to list newly registered companies? Perhaps by searching on date_of_creation range? I saw a question about ordering by date, which might overlap with this question - apologies if that it so. I have been using the profile API to update company details in our database, but would like to be able to look for new companies (i.e. companies registered since a certain date).

1 Like

We are currently working on an API which will stream events as they occur. One of these event streams is likely to be details of Companies as they are incorporated.

We do not have any firm release dates for the functionality but will publish on the forum once more concrete plans are developed.

Thanks

Mark.

Thanks very much @mfairhurst - I’ll look out for that.

An events stream would be fantastically useful. I’d certainly be an enthusiastic user.

1 Like

Hello!

We are interested in having event streams about newly incorporated companies. Are there any updates on this feature?

Thank you,
Tatiana

The feature is being worked on but we have no specific timescales for release.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

May be a similar issue, my aim is to track incorporations with a certain keyword for brand protection. So I want to receive an alert each time a company is registered with the keyword in its title or even to receive an alert each time the total number of search results for that keyword changes. Is this possible? It seems like something which should be easy to track with the data available.

Thanks

Has this feature been released in a latest version of the API yet?

1 Like

Hi @mfairhurst and the CH team,

Has this feature been added to the API?
This would be an incredibly valuable resource for us.
Thank you!!

Regards,
Umesh Sai Gurram