Insolvency- companies list

Hi,

Is it possible to get list of all companies -registered numbers for example which have information about insolvency?

API allows get only for selected ones :

Thank you.

No not directly.
Each company profile (basic company information) though does offer a “has_insolvency_history” boolean that can be checked.

Thank you for your answer.

Do you plan to add this information to the free company data product?
http://download.companieshouse.gov.uk/en_output.html

BTW. I got second question how to increase API rate limiting (we are analyzing thousends of companies every month) we are looking for contact person. Thank you!

There are no plans to add this no.
BUT there is a free insolvency product that may be of interest to you. I will get someone to contact you about that.
We maybe able to help with your rate limit issue, but only in as much that we can allow a higher burst rate but not the overall rate. I will get someone to contact you about that aswell.

Hi,

What is the free insolvency product that you refer to?

Cheers

Danny

Hello, @MArkWilliams, I’m interested in this free insolvency product, could you please provide more information about this?

Thanks
Andrej

I have passed your details onto our customer care team.

Can you also arrange someone to contact me regarding insolvency data. Thanks.

Hello Mark, I am interested in the free insolvency product too. How do I get information on that? Thanks in advance, Nick

Hi,

Could someone contact me about the Free Insolvency product if it is still available.

Thanks

Hi,

Did anyone get back to you? just wondering?

Thanks

There is no bulk insolvency product available.

There is no bulk insolvency product available.

I need your team to contact me to help me complete the payment transaction

Payment transaction for what?