Issue with the API connection

Hello, I’m having problems with the connection between my Java app and the API in the GET, i tried all but always the connection returns me “unauthorized”.

Error: HttpResponseProxy{HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized [Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *, Ch-Authentication-Error: Empty Authorization header, Content-Type: application/json, Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:53:39 GMT, Server: CompaniesHouse, Www-Authenticate: Invalid or no Authorisation header has been provided, Content-Length: 58, Connection: keep-alive] ResponseEntityProxy{[Content-Type: application/json,Content-Length: 58,Chunked: false]}}

Thank you so much.

Update: fixed

Hi, I’ve got the same issue. I see you’ve marked this as fixed. Could you tell me how you fixed it please?
Many thanks.

Ch-Authentication-Error: Empty Authorization header

This is probably exactly what it says e.g. somehow the https GET request was not being sent with an Authorization: header.

Search around on the forum for this - there are several ways to go wrong but I think by now all the bases have been covered (in several languages / systems).

Here’s a java one - the first couple of questions seem to relate to a very early version of this but the link below should start you off at a helpful place.