Rate limit adjustments/burst

We’re using the API and finding it very useful. Could somebody contact us to discuss how we would get the rate limit adjusted under certain circumstances?

We use it for when clients import data into our system, in total this perhaps happens three times a week, and in 90% of situations it works fine. However there may be one occurrence a month when we’d like to make 1500 requests from a script. It would be great if someone could contact us to explain whether that was possible.

Thanks in advance

Oli

@otn

Somebody will be in contact with you regarding this request.

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

Hi,

Could you kindly have someone contact me regarding raising my API limitations?

Thanks

@Kenni,

Somebody will be in contact with you regarding this request.

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

@mfairhurst
Hi there!

I have written an app that is gathering information about Officers via the api. Currently I have limited my app to 100 hits per minute but I would like to increase that to 500 hits per minute if possible.

Could you kindly have someone contact me regarding raising my API limits?

Regards,
Dan Eskildsen

@deskildsen

Will be in touch soon regarding the increase.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

Hi There!

Could someone get in touch about potentially raising my API calls allowance. I can describe my use case as required, it is part of an academic project I’m working on.

Thanks!
Will

@willpratt234

Will be in touch soon regarding the increase.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

We’re concerned that the normal rate limit will not be enough for us, during peak usage (although we’re still not quite sure what would be realistic for us). Could we get the limit increased if we needed to?

Hi could someone please get in touch about raising my API call limit of 600/5mins? Our systems validates companies information against your service on a daily basis.

@zeliang

Someone should be in contact shortly.

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

@mfairhurst Can you please increase my Rate_limits. I have written an app that collects the information for all companies and their officers. But it would take a month to get all the data.

But it would be good if you can increase the API limit.

Thanks

@k_naik

I will get somebody to make contact with you directly to discuss the requirement.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

1 Like

Hello,

Our company launched a new product for UK geo. Inorder to enrich the data, we like to use Companyhouse api. Can some one help me out in this?

Thanks a lot,
Giri

Hi. We are planning to switch from using the Companies House XML Gateway service, which we have used for some years, to using the new API, but I am worried that the rate limitation of 600 requests per 5 minutes may be a problem. Could someone please make contact to discuss? Many thanks.

@derek_holtham

Apologies if contact has already made, if not someone should be in touch!

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

I need an increase in the rate limits too - I am looking at loan durations so it takes me too long to get all the data with the current limits. Would appreciate if you could help with that. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

@farida

Someone should be in touch to discuss

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

So far, nobody could get in touch with me. Would highly appreciate if we could work on the rate limits asap. Otherwise, It takes me long to get all the data I want on companies of interest… Thanks in advance.

My question is about rate limit per ip / “application”. We’re current users of the XML Gateway service - we provide online case management for legal firms. Our instantOffice web app operates from one IP address. We’ve about 70 firms using our service and would like to migrate to the new API. Our concern is that if e.g. 20 firms try to access at once we won’t have enough account capacity to handle this e.g. this may exceed the limit on our account.

How best to handle this? Can we give these companies each a separate account (but accessing from same IP address)?

Thanks, Chris