Share Holder Information

Hi how can I Get The information On below Action. Using JSON API.

1.   Share Holder Information.

2.   My Company Documents.

3.   Request History.

And i want to Know the License Conditions As well

Shareholder information is not currently available via the API.

I’m not sure what you mean for 2 and 3, can you elaborate?

We’re currently looking into what license will be appropriate for the new API.

Hi Amaddaford,

Do you know when the shareholder information will be available through the API?

Furthermore, I’ve worked with credit agencies to obtain shareholders information. But it always seems to be the full name only available. Would it be possible to clear display if the shareholder is a director and whether or not the shareholder is a company?

Unfortunately we do not have any release dates for when shareholder data will be available through the API. Although no detailed design has been completed on how we might provide shareholder details, we do not match shareholders to directors presently within our data sets so its unlikely that this will be performed in the future.

Thanks

Mark.

I know it’s only been a of months but have you got any updates when the shareholders will become available?

Unfortunately no planned dates for shareholder information are available as yet.

Dear Mark,

Do you have any news about when shareholders data will be available?

Thank you!
Tatiana

We’ll be looking at our next priorities over the coming month so we should have some more news for you then. It is interesting to see the demand though and we will feed that in as a factor in our prioritisation.

Robert McNeil
CHS Service Manager

Is there any update on shareholder information via the API please?

Is there any update about it?

Is there any update on the shareholder request? This would be a very welcome addition to the API. Thanks.

1 Like

We’re building an app to provide this information to client on a specific type of company. Having this through an API would be very useful as we are having to enter it manually.