Bulk data for companies endpoints

Hi, I am writing to inquire about bulk data for endpoints relating to companies, is it possible to receive bulk data for companies detailing the following ? :

Officers,
    Registers,
    Charges,
    Filing History,
    Insolvencies,
    Exemptions,
    Persons with significant control,

I’ve been trying to obtain this via the API, but I run into rate limit issues, so I thought it was best to request bulk data. I need to be able to search around 100 - 200 companies (via the company number) at a time and extract this information for each of those companies.

Thanks in advance

See the handy guide by @ebrian101 which lists what you can get and where:

https://chguide.co.uk/bulk-data/

I don’t think you can get everything you’ve requested there and it’s also in different places and data formats.

If you’re just interested in ongoing matters the streaming API might be useful.

Hi, Thanks for your response. I have had a look at that guide before, and it does provide us with some of the data that I am after, however, the most important information would be the Insolvency and charges (also liquidation would be very useful). Is it possible to request bulk data for this at all?

See Product 199 for charges/mortgages snapshot: List of bulk data products | CH Guide
I’m not aware of bulk data on insolvencies or dissolved companies, but would be interested in this if anyone knows it exists.