Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

@MArkWilliams

Also interested in getting a copy of the Officer data and understanding the best way to keep it up to date (streaming API I believe)

Thanks, Steve!

Hi @MArkWilliams
I am also interested in obtaining a bulk download of officer/director data.
Thank you!

Hello @MArkWilliams

I am interested in bulk officers data, Can someone from the team contact me for this?

Hello @MArkWilliams

I would be interested in a bulk download of officer data too please! Thanks

I was in contact with enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk about getting access the directors and disqualified directors datasets.
They have now granted access to and created a user for us, however they also mention that there is a different format for the directors than the disqualified directors:

“With regards to obtaining the Directors bulk data, Prod 195, this is via a URL link, which is requested and provided by our IT team. The Disqualified directors details, are placed on the bulk cloud gateway every Saturday Prod 192.”

Is the directors dataset in a more convenient format? (referring to this part: “Directors bulk data, Prod 195, this is via a URL link”) such as the same format as the live stream of data? Or is this the same data which can be accessed via sftp?
I can see in the ftp directory that prod195 has years 2022 and 2023, is the data provided via “URL link” covering 2024 as well?
Thank you.

I’ve used both bulk data sets (prod195 and prod192) and put together a little write up with some sample data of each, you can find at Officer disqualifications | CH Guide and Officers bulk data from Companies House | CH Guide you may find useful to see whats in each file.
The data via a URL link is usually just a signed URL to Companies House S3 bucket, and provides the data in the same format as is available on the sftp server.
Prod216 (which includes non-active directors) is produced more often than prod195, which answers your question about 2024 data.

1 Like

Hi @MArkWilliams I am also interested in obtaining a bulk download of officer/director data. Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams I’m also in need of obtaining the bulk download of officer/director data. Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams please may I obtain the bulk download of office/director data? thank you!

I have not heard from the customer care team yet - please may you chase up?

Hi @MArkWilliams sorry to chase, please may I obtain the bulk download? Thank you

Hi @MArkWilliams

Can I get access to the Officer/Director data download? Rather than having to use the API?

regards
Eliot

I want to get Directors data too? Is it still possible? @MArkWilliams

I am interested in registering for the Officer Data.

I have heard that there is a daily snapshot of the changes that can be downloaded too for officers?

Can I get access to the Prod 195 snapshot Bulk download please?

You will all be contacted by someone from our customer care team in the next few days.

Hi @MArkWilliams can I also be given access to the bulk download of office&director data? Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I would like to have access to the bulk download of officer/director data.

Thank you

Hi @MArkWilliams

Can I also be given access to the bulk download of officer and director data?

Thank you!

@MArkWilliams didn’t receive any reply on my requests yet