Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

Hi,

We are interested in getting bulk export for officers, filling, and other information as it’s already done for accounts data and company data.
Our use case is pretty different from displaying information about a searched company, we make deep and cross data analysis on all companies information and provide result to our customers.
The only way to achieve this it getting access to all data, and scraping the API is definitely not the right way to do this.
We will unnecessary overload your servers, and in our side we will take ages to get data, and it will be really difficult to maintain it up to date.

I’ve read in other forum post that you have no issue on providing such bulks.
It would be really helpful if you could tell us if you’ve some plan on providing such bulk.

Many thanks.

Vincent,

We do have some bulk data available and I have sent an email to put you in contact with the relevant person to speak to.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi. Could you also kindly send me an e-mail with information regarding bulk data. Thanks.

@mfairhurst - I would also like further details on bulk officer data. Could you put me in touch with the correct person please.

Hello. Can you send my email to the right person please.

Hi. I would be interested in getting this data in bulk as well. So could you kindly send me an e-mail to get in contact with the relevant person as well?

Thanks,
Erwin

Hello Mark,

Could you please send to us this information as well?

Thank you!
Tatiana

@tarasova

I have asked the relevant person in Companies House to make contact.

Thanks,

@mfairhurst

Thank you! I’ve been contacted.

– Tatiana

We would also be very interested in this bulk file. @mfairhurst could you get in touch with myself or my colleague @james_mardell ? Many thanks for all your efforts!

@annegret

I’ve passed your details on, so someone should be in contact.

Thanks

@mfairhurst

1 Like

Hi @mfairhurst. Can you put me in contact as well?

@h_brackmann

Have asked the relevant person to make contact :grinning:

Thanks

@mfairhurst

1 Like

Hi @mfairhurst - could you put me in touch as well please?
Kind regards,
Martin

Hi,

Could you also please put me in touch with the relevant person for bulk files.

Best regards
Rick

@martin @rickbehl

I have asked the relevant person to make contact

Thanks

@mfairhurst

1 Like

Hi @mfairhurst - I’ve not heard from the relevant person.
Appreciate easter holidays etc, but has anyone else in the thread been contacted?
Kind regards,
Martin

I haven’t been contacted either.

Would it be possible for someone to message me the contact information for this too please?

@david_drew

Have asked for contact to be made

Thanks

@mfairhurst