Can we bulk download Officer/Director Data?

Hi @MArkWilliams

Would it be possible to get a copy of the bulk officer data too please?

Hi @MArkWilliams,

Is it possible to get the bulk data of the officers too?

Thank you

@MArkWilliams - could we have access too please ?

@MArkWilliams - could we also have access to these data please.

Thank you

@MArkWilliams - could we also have access to these data please.

Thank you

@MArkWilliams - could we also have access to these data please

Hi @MArkWilliams

Could we please have access to the Director data?

Thanks

Hi Mark,

could i also have access to this too ?

(hope my rant in the other post isn’t too much it was banter)

Hi @MArkWilliams, can I also get a bulk download of the officer/director data please?

Hey @MArkWilliams – I’m also interested in getting officer and director bulk data. Can I get someone to reach out to me about it? Thanks!

Hi MArkWilliams!

We are interested as well in getting access to the bulk data of officers to link with our VAT number search and validation website https://vat-search.com. Thank you!

Hi @MArkWilliams – could someone reach out regarding access to the bulk officer/director data?

@MArkWilliams - I am interested in the bulk officer data product. Could somebody reach out to me to get access to this please

Hi @MArkWilliams - Please could you provide access to the bulk officer / director data product?

Many thanks!

@MArkWilliams Hi Mark. Could you provide access to officers’ bulk data, please

With apologies, I would also like to add myself to the list of people who would like access to officers data bulk product.

Someone from our customer care team will contact you.

@MArkWilliams guessing this is the right place to get in touch, rather than enquiries@… Have access to some data on FTP but wanted to ask about updates/other. Is there an email, or should i wait for someone to reach out?

Someone from our customer care team will contact you.

@MArkWilliams - I am interested in the bulk officer data product. Could somebody reach out to me to get access to this please