Daily Bulk Downloads

Hi

I have been in touch before regarding daily bulk data downloads and have a few more questions about the data, please.

*** FTP Downloads ***
The documents mention that the files are available by ftp, or can be placed by companies house in a clients repository. Can you go into more details about this, please? If we are downloading the files, then are they available at the same time each day, or is there a certain time each day when they will normally be available by? If Companies House can push the data to out infrastructure, then what sort of locations can you do (e.g. AWS S3?).

*** Costs ***
Please could you let me know the costs for the company and appointments snapshots and daily data?
The companies data documentation mentions that the user will pay extra for the SIC categories. If this is the case, can you let me know how much extra this is please?

*** Company Address Documentation ***
I couldn’t find the spec for the company variable address field. Do you have documentation that can help me break down the company variable address field into the correct parts, please?

Many thanks
Kind regards

Joe

I understand that you were contacted last week. I hope that answered your questions.

Hi Mark,

Yes. Thanks someone has been in contact now. Apologies for not closing this off.

Kind regards
Joe

Hi, I also need the bulk data. How could be reached? @MArkWilliams could you help?

Hi Mark,

We have a similar request for a project I am working on at another government department. Please could we be contacted to help establish a regular download of Companies, Accounts and PSC data products?

Thanks in advance,

Duncan