Requesting clarity about Streaming API

Hello,

We are looking for more clarity about the Streaming API:

1. The timepoint that is included in a request is limited to a few days. How can we obtain a full snapshot, that is consistent with the output of the streaming API, that can be used as a basis for complementing using the timepoint in Streaming API?

I notice that several questions about this topic remain unanswered:

1. What resources are now included in the Streaming API? I read that, previously, only basic company information was available. Are director appointments now also supported?

Thank you.

@MArkWilliams, I have the impression that you can tell me more about this…?

I will be able to. I am getting a statement prepared that will hopefully help all streaming API customers.
I will post it here and as an information message on the main forum.
Thank you for your patience.

Just to let you know that we are still working on this.

1 Like

Hi @MArkWilliams is there any news on the availability of these snapshots?

Couple of questions in this thread that I can hopefully provide some information on:

Data Snapshots: It is still our intention to develop data snapshots for the Streaming API service and the current thinking is that we will form a project to do this next financial year, with Discovery potentially starting in April.

Data Streams: We currently have data streams for Company Profile; Filing History; Insolvency; and Charges. We have developed streams for Officers and PSCs (Persons of Significant Control) and hope to release those soon.