Bulk file (Officer / Filing)

Hi Mark,

Can I be contacted for directors bulk data?

Hi Mark

I would very much be interested in bulk data also. Is it possible for someone to contact me, please?

Regards,

Richard

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

Have you been contacted regarding this?

I am also interested in the entire data set offering. Would appreciate if someone from the team can reach out to me and explain the commercials for the same. Thank You

I have passed your details onto our customer care team who will contact you directly.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me re this data.

I would also like a copy of the Company Director details as I’m currently hitting the API quite heavily to get the information - be great if it coul dbe a one-off download.

I would also be interested in the entire dataset - it would be great if someone could contact me

Could I please be contacted as well? I would really like to have the disqualified directors dataset.

Hi @MArkWilliams! I would also like to get the entire dataset! Would really appreciate if someone from the team can reach out!

Best Regards,
Neeraj Khadagade

Hi, bulk psc_data don’t have occupation information, is there any bulk data download option where I can get all data just like the API?

I would also like the entire data set for disqualified directors

Hi Mark, I’d also like a copy of the bulk file please if you can ask the right person to get in touch? Many thanks

Would you like someone to contact you regarding our bulk products ?

Hi Mark, that would be great please

Hi @MArkWilliams

I would very much be interested in bulk data as well. Is it possible for someone to contact me, please?

Kind regards,
Yassine

HI @MArkWilliams
I would also be interested in bulk officer data.
Thanks and kind regards,
John

Hi @MArkWilliams,

I’m also interested in officer and filing bulk data. Can someone from the team contact me as well please?

Thanks !

Hi @MArkWilliams.

I am also interested in the bulk officer data. Do you know if it would contain the officers of dissolved companies from 2010 to today?

Thanks!